AIDS – Knowledge and Dogma, Conditions for the Emergence and Decline of Scientific Theories features speakers from around the world to address questions, like:
- Why has there been no AIDS epidemic in Europe or North America, despite repeated predictions over the last 25 years?
- Where is the vaccine against HIV that’s been “just around the corner” since 1985?
- What’s happened to the tens of billions of dollars invested in AIDS over the last 25 years?
- How did Africa manage to double its population in the last two decades while we were told the continent was drowning in disaster?
- How did Uganda become one of the fastest growing countries today, even though it’s been hit harder by HIV/AIDS than any other African nation? And how did it overcome the epidemic without AIDS drugs?
- Why has the discoverer of HIV, Prof. Luc Montagnier, declared that “someone with a good immune system can get rid of HIV within a few weeks”?
Here’s to a successful conference! Hopefully organizers will post videos of the presentations following the conference for those of us unable to attend in person.